Apple just presented an update for Remote app with absolutely redesigned user interface for the iOS 7 and also support for the iTunes 11.1. The Remote app converts your own iPad, iPod touch or iPhone right into a remote control, and enables you to manage your own iTunes library in computer or Apple TV with simple gestures. So download now the Remote App version 4.0 for iOS 7 with iTunes 11.1 support.
Remote is designed to be in perfect sync with the new iTunes. It is simpler, easier, and gives you new ways to browse your library and see upcoming songs with Up Next. With just a few taps on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you can add new songs to hear them next from iTunes on a Mac or PC, or an Apple TV. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were in front of your computer or Apple TV. Or play them from iCloud with iTunes Match on Apple TV. Change a song, pick a playlist, or browse your entire library from anywhere in your home. Control your Apple TV with the flick of your finger or use the keyboard to quickly tap out a title instead of clicking letters on the Apple TV screen.
Remote App Version 4.0
You may also like these:
- Download iTunes 11.1 to Upgrade iOS Devices to iOS 7.0 [Download Links]
- Microsoft Launched Remote Desktop App For Android And iOS [Download Now]
- How To Copy Music To iPhone Without iTunes Library Sync
Remote App Version 4.0 For iOS 7 With iTunes 11.1 Support Download Now
The Remote app is on the list of apps designed by Apple that wasn’t updated for the iOS 7 as it was launched a few weeks ago. On the other hand, a week ago we’ve got the sign that an revise for the Apple’s Remote app could be released very soon.
Complete change log for Apple’s Remote app version 4.0:
• Control iTunes and Apple TV from anywhere in your home
• A simplified look with new ways to browse your library
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• See all songs in an album with Expanded view on an iPad
• Add new songs to hear them next and then automatically continue where you left off
• Browse, listen to, and control your iTunes Match library on Apple TV
• Pause, rewind, fast-forward, shuffle, and adjust the volume from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• View album, movie, and TV show artwork
• Create and update iTunes playlists, including Genius playlists
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Control iTunes to send music to AirPlay speakers
• Control the volume on each speaker independently
• Use simple gestures to control Apple TV
• Enter text with the keyboard
• Control shared libraries on iTunes and the new Apple TV
If the Remote app has not been updated automatically, then you may download the updated version for Remote app version 4.0 by using Updates tab in App Store app or just click on this iTunes link for Remote app.