In most cases you would have one PC at your home but you might have more than one iPhone, iPad or iPod. And if you use single Apple id, that’s work fine on a single PC, but what about multiple Apple ID’s? Well then it gets difficult without the right knowledge and information. Today, I guide you how to access multiple Apple ID’s on your PC and iTunes. Its not that much difficult folks, just follow my steps and you will be able to use multiple Apple ID’s on your PC and iTunes.
To do this, you first need to create a new iTunes Library, so follow the instructions to create a new library:
1. To get started, make sure iTunes is not running on your PC, if it is, then close iTunes before you proceed further.
2. Once it is complete quieted, also make sure it is not running in the background. Now Hold the Shift Key (windows), or Alt/Option (Mac) and then click on iTunes.
3. iTunes will now prompt a new message, which will ask you to either ‘Create Library’ or ‘Choose Library’, off course we want to create a new library, so click on it.
4. Now give a proper name to your library and also choose the location or can also leave the default location, which is Music.
That’s it, you have created a new library for your personal use, you can further create as many libraries as you wish or need, for other members of your family. Now whenever you want to open your id, just browse to your library by holding the Shift key and then click on iTunes and then you can choose your own Library.
You may also like:
- Here is: How to Fix iTunes Error 40 After Upgrading To iOS 6 (Tutorial)
- Download And Instructions For iReb R7 To Fix iTunes Restore Errors 1600 / 1015 / 1604
- Apple Now Releases iTunes 11.0.4 With Better Syncing And Crucial Fixes