As Apple provides numerous apps and utilities to its users depend on different versions of firmwares. The most restricted things about iOS devices that it does not allow the system files access and not allow its users to share files with other devices. But having a jailbreak device, a user is free to do anything. And to share files between your iOS devices and other devices, you can use the jailbreak tweak called AirBlue. Down below a comprehensive guide that how to share iPhone files with other devices Via Bluetooth using AirBlue sharing jailbreak tweak.
Using this tweak you can share files with any device, such as the updated AirBlue app is an amazing Cydia app which allows you to share files between iPhone and all the other devices such as Android, BlackBarrey, Windows, Mac and PC.
AirBlue for iOS 8 comes with following features:
1. Zero configuration
2. Native Bluetooth pairing, do not have to re-pair your device when using iOS native Bluetooth
3. High speed Bluetooth transmission, up to 1.7 MB/s
4. Automatically shutdown Bluetooth when transmission done to save power
5. Transfer files over WiFi connection, it’s possible to transfer a video file in a few seconds (iOS to iOS)
6. Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transmission when no WiFi available (iOS to iOS, large file)
7. Send from Notes/Photos/Videos /Music/Contacts/Voice Memos …
8. Send any file from applications support “Open in …”
9. Import received files to Contacts/Photos
10. Import received files to applications support “Open in …”
11. Send/receive multiple files simultaneously
12. Sent/received notification sounds
13. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and other Bluetooth enabled phones
How To Share iPhone Files With Other Devices Via Bluetooth
AirBlue is updated to support all iOS 8 compatible devices including iPhone 6. As there’s no such app which remove the Bluetooth restrictions on iOS devices. This app is front of all the apps. Down here you can download and install the AirBlue app for free. But you must pay for the app to help the jailbreak community get growing the following tutorial is just for info.
- Open Cydia repository and Navigate to Manage -> Sources – > Add
- Enter following source URL “http://repo.insanelyi.com“
- After adding the source now in search box type AirBlue to search the tweak, just pick the one hosted by notorious Insanelyi repo from search list
- Once the AirBlue Sharing tweak is installed successfully, hit the button “Return To Cydia” to respring your device.
- Now go-to the Setting app and setup it by entering your device name, configuring connection and device visibility settings.
- Once you’ve setup the AirBlue Sharing, then sharing is enabled for instance to send an image, open your Pictures and tap & hold the image, a paper plane icon will appears, hit this icon to send the file.
The AirBlue sharing app is available on BigBoss Cydia repo for $4.99 as paid version, but before buying it you can test the free version with the above cracked source.