Somebody just like me, I usually install a lot of jailbreak tweaks as well as many themes on my iPhone to give them a go or just share with my fellas. Just lately I have some issue on my iOS device so I’d to get rid of a lot of jailbreak tweaks to know that what tweak is leading to that error, so what exactly should I do ? It will be an extremely terrible to clear out every tweak separately and then restart the springboard each and every time, this will take a very long time, but don’t worry we got something for you here, yes just read this that how to uninstall multiple jailbreak tweaks at once.
Possibly you might face this sort of problem and really wish that there’s anyway to get rid of as much as Cydia tweaks with one click? Fortunately there’s an ancient way that the iOS 5 & iOS 6 users familiar with to use it when wanting to remove several tweaks from Cydia.
You may also like:
- How To Uninstall Cydia Apps Directly From iOS 7 Home Screen
- What Cydia Jailbreak Tweaks Installed By Saurik On His iPhone
- List Of 5 Best Lock Screen Cydia Tweaks For iPhone on iOS 6+
- Top 10 Jailbreak Must Have iPhone 5 / 4S And 4 Tweaks For iOS 6.1.2 / 6.1.3
- List Of Cydia Tweaks Compatible With iPhone 5s And ARM64 Devices
Maybe you already know this trick and I said it is a very old way, but I thought to share it with you guys. So you can comfort yourself and stop reading this guide.
How To Uninstall Multiple Jailbreak Tweaks At Once
- First of all go-to the Cydia ->Manage -> Packages and then tap on tweak which you wish to remove from your device and then tap the “Modify” button and eventually tap the “Remove” button as well just hang on and do nothing here.
- Now you will see a new button on top named “Continue Queuing” just tap on that and you’ll come back to “Installed Packages” list just as before where you may select yet another tweak which you need to remove.
- So long as you just keep tapping on the “Continue Queuing” you’ll have the opportunity to get rid of as much as jailbreak tweaks from installed Cydia package section.
- Any tweak you need to remove is going to be marked having a red “-” button and as soon as you selected all the tweaks you need to remove, just tap the “Remove” button and all the tweaks is going to be uninstall simultaneously.
That’s all, It is so simple. This procedure is regarded as the ideal way to remove multiple Cydia installed tweaks from a jailbroken iPhone quickly without respring each and every time.