Would like to root your fresh new Motorola smartphone Moto G ? If the response is Yes, the below guide is all you require. In result of device rooting you will get the free feeling of Android and real potential of your device such as root only needed apps, some custom ROMs and custom recoveries. So Here’s how to root Motorola Moto G.
Moto G is the cost-effective and impressive Android based smartphone manufactured by Motorola. This Moto G is bundled with excellent specifications such as Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400 CPU, 5 MP camra and 1GB RAM, with 4.5 inch display (720p) running on Android 4.3. All this is normal things for the Android users.
You may also like these:
- How To Root Moto X With ClockworkMod Recovery
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – [Step By Step Guide]
- How To Root Nexus 5 With Android 4.4 KitKat : Using CF-Auto-Root
Before get started:
- This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Here’s How To Root Motorola Moto G
- Download and then put the Superboot’s archive on to Desktop.
- Un-zip the archive files on your Desktop.
- Switch OFF the Moto G device.
- Then Reboot the device again in bootloader mode. To do this, just hold down the Volume DOWN button with Power button and you will have the bootloader mode.
- Right-click on the “superboot-windows.bat” and choose “Run as administrator”.
- It will automatically start out device rooting.
- It will inform you when the device successfully rooted.
- That’s all about Moto G rooting!
Wonderful! You have properly rooted the Motorola Moto G now and now you’ve all the options open to taste the Android variations!