Apple just launched iOS 7.1.2 carrying build number 11D257 for all the iOS devices providing some bug fixes along with security updates. The excellent news is the fact that this new firmware is jailbreakable with Pangu like iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak, so all users who have a jailbroken iOS device now can update their device to the latest iOS 7.1.2, but if they are bothering about the jailbreak the don’t worry just follow this guide for iOS 7.1.2 Untethered Jailbreak With Pangu.
If you’re update your device to iOS 7.1.2 and really need for a jailbreak, the only real choice is in fact Pangu jailbreak at this time. Actually, this jailbreak will install a new App Store as well to download various pirated apps. Pangu v1.1.0 is now available both for Windows and Mac as already provided on PanGu website.
You may also like:
- iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak With Pangu : Here’s How
- Download iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Pangu v1.1.0 For Mac [DMG File]
- iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak With Pangu On Mac : Here’s How
Some crucial points to note before proceeding:
- Pangu is untethered jailbreak.
- supports following devices running on iOS 7.1 & iOS 7.1.1:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
- Retina iPad mini, iPad mini
- and iPod touch 5G
- Disable your device pass-code otherwise the jailbreak can fail, to do this follow “Settings > General > Pass-code Lock On > and Turn-off the Pass-code”.
- Take a backup with updated iTunes version.
- Jailbreak may void your iOS device warranty and do it at your own risk as we are not responsible for any kind of damage.
iOS 7.1.2 Untethered Jailbreak With Pangu
- Download your required version of Pangu v1.1 tool:
- Connect your own iOS device with PC or Mac computer and start Pangu tool
Windows users: To Launch select the option “Run as Administrator” by right-click on Pangu.exe file.
Mac users: Just double-click the dmg file of Pangu which has been downloaded with above link.
- Just follow the instructions. And you will be asked at one stage that change the device date to June 2,2014. To change the date, just go-to “Settings > General > Date & Time” and simply set the device date to June 2, 2014 with time 20:30. Furthermore turn-off the option called “Set Automatically“.
- After doing this your device will restart, and on your device screen you will see the Pangu logo. Just tap on this logo.
- After this you will be prompted to continue just hit Continue to perform the device jailbreak. A warning message will show, says “Are you sure to open the Pangu application from Developer
“iPhone Distribution: Hefei Bo Fang communication technology co., LTD?”
- Just tap on “Continue” to complete the process.
- Hang on the device will reboot many times. After a couple of minutes you will find the Cydia icon on your device home screen, now you can install the Cydia tweaks for iOS 7.1.2.
These are very simple steps to follow, just check our post for iOS 7.1.x Compatible Cydia Tweaks [List] before installing the jailbreak tweaks, will update you as we got some update about the new tweak list for iOS 7.1.2.