As Chinese iOS hackers, who published the amazing Pangu tool for iOS 7.1.1 untethered jailbreak but until at the time of writing this post they did not launch the Mac version. It is rather very unexpected thing that actually there is no Pangu version for OS X yet. As Pangu jailbreak is available only for Windows but it doesn’t make Mac users to hands up. There’s a simple, but little cumbersome, technique to perform iOS 7.1.1 untethered jailbreak with Pangu On Mac. Here’s some easy steps to achieve this jailbreak by using a virtual machine of Windows.
It is a brand new tool for jailbreak tool released by team of Chinese hackers which in fact used for iOS devices jailbreak on iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1.
iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak With Pangu On Mac:
Mac users can follow these simple steps to jailbreak their devices on Mac machines as well:
- First of all download the Parallel desktop 9 (14 days trial version for free), which is really a big amount of time for iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak.
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (90 days free Evaluation for Windows 8.1).
- After downloading Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation Install through Parallels Desktop 9 on your Mac.
This installation process is very simple. After downloading Windows 8.1 Enterprise, open the Parallels, and go-to the File -> New -> and from here click on Install Windows from downloaded Image File or DVD. Browse for the ISO file of Windows you already downloaded, after this the Windows installation will begin.
- After installation is completed and when Windows 8.1 instance instance is running on Parallels, just install the iTunes Windows version.
- When iTunes is installation completed follow our guide for iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak with Pangu.
This above jailbreak technique is for all those Mac users who don’t like to hold their patience for official released of Pangu tool for Mac. If anyone who don’t like to make such lengthy process, we recommend that they should wait until the Pangu officially release for Mac.