T-Mobile is presently offering free accessibility to sports like Campus Insiders and ACC Digital Networks, Associated Press and FOX News and children programs like Saturday Morning TV, and many more for the first thirty days.
And when your trial period ended, then you can subscribe to the Prime Pack for the price of $12.99 for the more 30 days, which allows you to access to the following content:
- On Demand and live Sports from NBC Sports, CBS Sports, ESPN Mobile TV and NBC Sports.
- Children’s programs are Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Discovery and Animal Planet channel.
- ABC News Now streaming news, FOX News, FOX Business and Bloomberg.
- Primetime On Demand and Reality shows from FOX, CBX, ABC, NBC and much more.
- Also having programs from MTV, Spike TV, Comedy Central, E!, VH1 and ABC Family.
You may also subscribe to the following more packages:
- T-Mobile TV en Espanol ($9.99 for 30 days)
- Life & Style ($7.99 for 30 days)
- The Urban Zone ($5.99 for 30 days)
- Crackle Movies ($6.99 for 30 days)
- Playground TV ($5.99 for 30 days)
Additional discounts are also available from T-Mobile for 90 or 180 day subscription package.
Now you can download this iPhone application just for free from the direct App Store link and let us know in the comments section below that what you think about it.