The Mac jailbreak version PP for iOS 8.4 is out in the market. People who want to jailbreak their iOS 8.4 devices using PP jailbreak can now find the tutorial here to perform iOS 8.4 jailbreak on Mac using PP jailbreak tool.
This Mac jailbreak version of PP tool supports all new iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices and capable to jailbreak iOS 8.4 as well as 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3
iOS 8.4 Jailbreak On Mac Using PP
- PP is an untethered jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4
- Turn-off your device pass-code or Touch ID
- Turn-off your device “Find My iPhone” setting via “Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone.“
- Disable any firewall and anti-virus programs that could prevent PP from connecting to the internet
- Take a proper backup using iTunes or iCloud
- Make sure close iTunes or Xcode apps if opened
- Make sure the latest version of iTunes is installed.
Steps To iOS 8.4 Jailbreak On Mac Using PP:
Follow these steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP.
- Download PP jailbreak on your computer, and put the PP Jailbreak file into the applications
- Connect your iOS device with computer via USB cable
- Launch the PP application by double-clicking the PP jailbreak icon
- Uncheck the check-box “Install PP Helper” at the bottom to prevent PP App store installation
- To start jailbreak just click the “Jailbreak” button in the middle
- On very next screen, just click the ‘Continue’ to move forward
- The jailbreak process will commence now
- Just hang on for process to complete, as it may gets stuck at some steps
- The moment the jailbreak is finished after couple of minutes a message window will appear showing that the Jailbreak Succeeded!, the device will automatically reboot, and you’ll find the Cydia icon will be appeared on your device Home screen.
That’s all! you have successfully performed iOS 8.4 jailbreak on Mac using PP jailbreak tool without any issue. After this simply open Cydia and get the latest Cydia Installer update before installing any jailbreak apps.