Many people are surprised with the release of new jailbreak tool called Taig for iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 beta, after Pangu jailbreak. This new jailbreak tool is used to jailbreak all iOS 8.1.1 & iOS 8.2 beta compatible devices. Down below you can learn how to perform iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak using TaiG.
As many people already confirmed that TaiG jailbreak is effective tool to jailbreak following iOS devices running on iOS 8.0-8.1, iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 beta:
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5G
Pre-requisites iOS 8.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak:
- TaiG is an untethered jailbreak
- Turn-off your device pass-code or Touch ID
- Turn-off your device “Find My iPhone” setting via “Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone.“
- Disable any firewall and anti-virus programs that could prevent TaiG from connecting to the internet
- Take a proper backup using iTunes or iCloud
- TaiG is currently available for Windows only, Mac users should wait.
Steps To iOS 8.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Using TaiG:
Follow these steps to jailbreak iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.1 using TaiG.
- Download TaiG jailbreak on your computer, and then unzip the downloaded zip file
- Connect your iOS device with computer via USB cable
- Launch the TaiG application with administrator account
- Below Cydia | 1.1.16 option uncheck the second check-box to prevent TaiG app store installation
- Now click the green button to start jailbreak
- The moment the jailbreak is finish a confirmation screen will appear with “smiley face”, the device will automatically reboot, and after reboot the Cydia icon will be shown on your device Home screen.
That’s all! you have successfully performed iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak using TaiG without facing any issue.