The famous Evasi0n jailbreak tool, which provides an untethered jailbreak to all the iOS 7 device running on iOS 7 and iOS 7.0.x firmware, as by now evad3rs released Evasi0n jailbreak version 1.0.8 to support the iOS 7.0 build no 11A466.
The Evad3rs workforce performed a remarkable job in providing the widespread untethered jailbreak to those people who use the pre iOS 7.1 firmware, and despite the most recent version of Apple’s iOS firmware has actually spoiled the party to some extent by simply patching the exploits which made it possible for the Evasi0n to do its magic.
Evad3rs Released Evasi0n Jailbreak Version 1.0.8
If still you are using iOS 7.0, and find the error message stating that “this ios version is not supported” when you are attempting to jailbreak your own iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s then its really possible that it got pre-installed with iOS 7 build 11A466, so you might try jailbreak with this evasi0n7 version 1.0.8.
You may also like:
- Evad3rs Just Released evasi0n7 1.0.1 Update For evasi0n 7.x Untether Package
- Evad3rs Released Evasi0n7 1.0.7 To Fix Bundled Package (Cydia) List Issue
- Evasi0n7: iOS 7.0.x Jailbreak For iOS Devices Released
- iOS 7.1 Beta 3 Gets Unofficial Version Of Evasi0n7 Jailbreak
- How To Untether Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 For iOS Devices Using Evasi0n
Evasi0n7 is an actually untethered jailbreak tool which supports the iOS 7, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5 and the latest iOS 7.0.6.
It is effective on following Apple devices:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
- iPad mini, Retina iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
How To Jailbreak iOS 7.0 build 11A466 With Evasi0n Version 1.0.8
You may check if you have the iPhone running on iOS 7.0 build 11A466 by opening the Settings app and then go-to the General -> About, and scrolling-down to the Version.