As modern society gets more sophisticated — particularly with breakthrough of the computers, mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices, interacting with special person in your life is becoming more challenging. you may also check Top 10 iPhone Dating Apps In 2013.
Canoodle best dating app for iPhone: seems to be solve this problem, with its free application for both iOS and Android. Whether or not you’re looking for a casual chat or relationship, Canoodle app may help to satisfy your dating needs.
You May Also Like These
- Google Search App 3.0.1 Updated Now With Location Improvements & Bug Fixes For iOS
- Top 10 iPhone Dating Apps In 2013
- Transit 2.0 iPhone App Updated – Now Available for Free On App Store
- Download Free Original Angry Birds Title For iPhone And iPad
Features Canoodle Dating App
Canoodle for iPhone is bundled with various features, which are come from its desktop based web page, such as: personalized interests that enable you to go with people you are in common with, search on location based to link with people close by, and an entertaining mosaic of most recent news, images, and things taking place on social dating service.
There are actually 5 tabs at the base of Canoodle app to check out:
- My Matches: This area displays potential matches — including age, location and screen name — based on common interests. You can inbox, instant message, wink or send an ice breaker to other users, while sending a FlirtBomb to everyone in your area at once is a premium feature that requires additional credits via in-app purchase.
- Inbox: View your sent and received messages, or visit one of the chatrooms and spark up a conversation in real time on a variety of different subjects. This would be the tab you spend most of your time on after matching with someone that shares interests with you.
- Activity: Manage your recent activity, including who you’ve been breaking the ice with or who is interested in your own profile. Track everything you’re doing in Canoodle with the Activity tab, which is equivalent to your web browser history.
- Map: If you allow Canoodle to use your current location, this interactive map will show you everyone that shares interests with you in your greater area. You can tap on the profiles that are shown on the map and contact any of these people on an individual basis, or send out a FlirtBomb to everyone at once for 100 credits.
- News: Read about the latest news based on your interests, or follow RSS feeds of popular websites such as Glam, People, The Guardian, TechCrunch and The Verge. Browse based on Favorites or Editor’s Choices. You can optionally comment on or favorite articles you’ve read.
Canoodle provides a excellent user experience all round, and facilitates the bigger 4-inch screen of iPhone 5 and 5th-generation iPod touch. The Canoodle app has a user easy interface that to navigate, which includes search features and simple account settings. You can simply control what you like to share, set a pseudo username and control who views your profile to remain completely relaxed with using this app.