We are all fans of old school games on emulators popular gaming platforms, but unfortunately Apple does not allow for such applications in the App Store because of the jailbreak usually allow remains the only option. Today we show you how to install a GBA emulator on your iPhone or iPod without jailbreak.
Made by Riley Testut existing code base for gpSPhone ZodTTD GBA4iOS will work on the iPhone and iPod touch without jailbreak. It has features such as iTunes file sharing, “Open the” integration of the CD, memory support, and much more. (Please note that to play games on the emulator, you must have GBA ROM.)
Its installation is too simple. Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Open this GitHub link in Safari on your iOS device.
- Now scroll to the Readme file and there you should see a big blue button displaying “Install app.” Tap on that button, and it will take you to a new page.
- Tap on “Next” Button, Once the page completes cloning the GutHub repo..
- You should now see a button “Install app via OTA.” You will see an alert asking you for permission after Tapping on this button.
- Now the download will start like any other application download from the App Store. When it is done, just open the application and load up a ROM using iTunes File sharing or getting a direct download link in Safari.
Let us know how it goes in the comments below.
You may also like:
- Step By Step Guide To Install IPA Files On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch With iOS 6 Without Jailbreaking
- Step By Step Guide To Download & Install AppCake For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Devices
- Step By Step Guide To Download, Install and Unlock iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2
- iTools â A Step By Step Guide To Transfer Files And IPA Apps