Contacts are the most important data for every mobile device owner, but what to do when someone delete their contacts unintentionally, so don’t get worried we got another tutorial how to retrieve deleted contacts on Android using Dr. Fone for you with few easy steps.
Dr. Fone powered by Wondershare – is a versatile, high level, and impressive software that deal with several troubles on your Android device. Using this type of exceptional application, you’re able to restore data on your own Android device – even when it is broken. Let’s see what Dr. Fone has to offer.
There are various recovery software which really make things much easier. Most of these tools are free of cost (some on trail bases), and all do the same job. Which tool is better it all depends on you to choose the best one. Basically these tools scan the device memory and then locate the deleted data such as contacts to recover them back. Normally they consists of four stages, connect your device, tool will scan device memory, and then show a preview for deleted data, and finally offer recover option.
Once you have download and install Dr. Fone program on your Android phone, you are few clicks away from recovery option. Just plug your device into your computer and apply steps given below.
How To Retrieve Deleted Contacts On Android Using Dr. Fone
- First of all download Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android , and then launch it
- Connect the device with computer with USB cable
- You need to open Developer option from main Setting menu just above the About Phone, and here scroll-down for USB debugging option and simply tap on it to enable the USB debugging
- Just follow the on screen process in order to scan your device memory entirely
- As soon as the scan process has been completed, you will see a preview of all the stored data on your device memory whether deleted or not. You can get the deleted contacts back.
If you want to do not want to use a computer then it might be possible that you need a paid app for recovery process and also require a root access. However these tools are free and easy to use on a computer.