If you possessed the awesome AT&T Galaxy S4, if you are even now on contract, then you may not get pleasure of the network freedom on your gadget. If you would like to free your gadget, then you will think about AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Sim Unlock. You possibly might have seen, a lot of services on the internet, to Unlock your device Sim, but mostly it’ll cost you, furthermore, in fact there are actually a few only, who could unlock your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
It all goes to the XDA Developers online Community, who’re busy always in finding the solutions for your troubles. Sush143555, the xda member who’s got a new way to Sim Unlock for AT&T Galaxy S4 device for Free, just to unlock the carrier for free. I’m sure you may have attempted the others techniques to unlock your Galaxy Carrier locked device, but they all are nearly blocked by the Samsung. Have a look at this one.
Just before we proceed, I would like to make this more clear, this tutorial is only for the informative purpose, and we never take any obligation for any bad outcomes that may happen by applying this unlock procedure.
You may also like these
- Lets Unlock iPhone With iOS 7 Beta 2 Using SAM, Ultrasn0w, Gevey SIM Or IMEI Code
- Top 6 Tips To Unlock Your iPhone With IMEI Code Quickly
- How to Carrier Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4
Guide On How To Sim Unlock AT&T Galaxy S4
1. First of all the call dialer on your Galaxy S4, and dial “*#0011*” (probably without quotes)
2. Now you need to enter Service Mode on your GS4, a little tricky but try to understand it;
- Press the Menu button followed by the Back button
- Now again hit the Menu Button and select ‘KEY INPUT‘
- At last, enter 1 and press ok to enter service mode.
3. Just one more time , hit the Menu button and then tap Back again.
4. Tap  UMTS
5. Then,  DEBUG SCREEN, followed by  PHONE CONTROL.
6. Further, choose options,  NETWORK LOCK.
7. On the next menu,  PERSO SHA256 OFF.
8. You’re now supposed to go back to Main Service Mode Menu, hit the Menu button followed by the Back button (tap).
9. Now from the main menu, choose COMMON, and then  NV REBUILD
10. At the end, your GS4 will tell you, ‘a Golden Backup exists‘ just tap the option no. Restore Back-up.
Eventually you will observe some unusual and odd conditions; like in the beginning your gadget will lock up then you will see a black screen with a blue color LED on and after that it’ll gets rebooted automatically. Throughout these steps, you will need a patience, while everything done successfully, and it may take some time, based on your gadget.
We definitely wish you all the best, in your AT&T Galaxy S4 Sim Unlock process, and expecting that almost everything goes simple and easy for you, without having any problems.