No matter what is the reason that you still stick with the iOS 6.1.x firmware and if you already have this on your own iPhone, iPad iPod Touch you’ll be very pleased to know that now it is possible to jailbreak these higher iOS versions of 6.1.x, which consists of iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and even 6.1.5, untethered using a completely new jail-breaking tool known as P0sixspwn. And here we bring about how to get iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 untethered jailbreak using p0sixspwn.
The P0sixspwn the untethered jailbreak tool is out there for both Mac OS and Windows (coming soon) and will jail-break all the iOS devices which are running on iOS firmware 6.1.3, 6.1.4 or 6.1.5. Of course, if P0sixspwn looks familiar because actually it was initially introduced as the Cydia package for the pre-Jailbroken A4 iOS devices.
Just before we get into this little tutorial for iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 And 6.1.5 untethered jailbreak using p0sixspwn it is very important to keep in mind that:
- The Jailbreak supports ALL iOS Devices capable or running 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5.
- Apple isn’t signing iOS 6.1.x on A5 devices and above (like the iPhone 5) so if something goes wrong during the jailbreak or afterwards forcing you to restore, there is no way to reinstall iOS 6.1.x. You will be forced to upgrade to the latest iOS 7 version without the possibility of downgrading from iOS 7 to 6.1.x either.
- Ensure that you backup your device through iTunes or iCloud before going ahead with the jailbreak.
- Disable any kind of passcode protection on the device you are Jailbreaking.
How To Get iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 And 6.1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Using P0sixspwn
To jailbreak your own iOS device running on iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 or iOS 6.1.5, so just follow these effortless steps:
- The very first thing you’ll need to try and do is to download P0sixspwn for Mac or Windows, so go to the http://p0sixspwn.com. Right at that moment of publishing this guide the p0sixspwn version for Windows is “pending”.
- Extract the P0sixspwn download. If you face “P0sixspwn can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” on Mac, so just right click on P0sixspwn app icon, and then click Open. Once again Click on Open when you see the prompt “p0sixspwn is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?”, as found in below screenshot .
For Windows users make sure that they should run “P0sixspwn” as an administrator.
- Now connect your iOS device with computer, also take a back up via iTunes and after that turn off any active pass code for device to do so goto Settings –> General –> Passcode Lock –> Off . You may turn this back on just after you performed everything.
- Last but not least hit the Jail-break button and observe the whole magic. Your gadget will restart a couple of times and then it’ll be Jailbroken automatically on any of version of 6.1.x. Congrats!
Remember, possibly you have some issues on downloading the file using Safari and get the error saying that file is actually damage and should be moved to the computer trash. If that is the situation, use the Google Chrome or even Firefox to get this file.