I think most of the people have already discovered it out at this point but for all those who really do not know, here is an easy method to enhance your iMessages, WhatsApp, Notes and emails by adding some interesting emoji icons. The iPhone comes along with some emoji icons that one could use directly from iPhone keyboard. And which means you may send some funny, exciting and beautifully designed Emojis to all your friends through iMessage, Whatsapp , email or no matter what service you are using. By following some easy steps here to get emoji keyboard on iPhone running iOS 7.x.
So, if any of your friend and family member is bothering you on the Whatsapp with such emojis and you are even now trying to find out how to get such Emoji keyboard on your iOS device so don’t go anywhere as we got this for you just follow us.
You may also like:
- Get The iOS 7 Beta Awesome Transparent Keyboard On iOS 6
- How To Have Android 4.4 KitKat Emojis
- Bloard Jailbreak Tweak – Get A Dark Keyboard On iPhone By Default
- The myType A Bluetooth keyboard For iPhone And iPad
How To Get Emoji Keyboard On iPhone Running iOS 7.x
- Go-to iPhone Settings app
- Tap the General option
- Here scroll down and then tap the Keyboard
- Tap “Add New Keyboard” here
- Scroll-down and tap on Emoji
How To Use Emoji Keyboard On iPhone Running iOS 7.x
- In order to use Emoji keyboard on iPhone just tap on globe icon within the keyboard
- If you have several keypads out there, you’ve to tap this globe icon multiple times to use this Emoji keypad
- Once you have use your required Emoji icons, simply tap on this globe icon again to get the normal keyboard back
Although the thing performs much like that, you cannot tweak things here to include extra emoji icons to this emoji keyboard. Ensure that you check out the thing: it is possible to swipe to simply scroll through a set of emojis where you can tap on tabs for various emojis collections. So you can use this emoji in any iPhone app where the keyboard is available.