iOS 8.3 beta 1 firmware has been seeded by the Apple for all latest iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV to their registered Apple developers. This new firmware carrying the build number: 12F5027d which arrived just after one week of iOS 8.2 beta 5. So if you’re a developer then just download iOS 8.3 beta 1 IPSW now. The complete change log is given below.
iOS 8.3 Beta 1 Released:
This beta is available for following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini, Retina iPad mini
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Along with iOS 8.3 beta 1 Apple also released Xcode 6.3 first beta and an update for Swift 1.2. The iOS 8.3 seems to be suitable for all the latest iPhone and iPad which are currently running any version of iOS 8.
Here’s the detailed change log for iOS 8.3 beta 1:
- New UI for Emoji keyboard, with some new icons. The list is no longer paginated, making it easier to navigate through the large emoji library.
- Google Two Factor authentication support: Google users who have 2-factor authentication (2FA) enabled can now use the standard 2FA flow, rather than generating an app specific password for signing in.
- Wireless CarPlay: iOS 8.3 beta brings support for wireless CarPlay, which lets users connect their devices wirelessly to supported CarPlay systems in their car. In previous versions, users had to use the USB Lightning cable to connect.
It is imagined that iOS 8.3 will be launch for public along the Apple Watch, therefore the Apple company has a couple of weeks to test to put things all together.