Today everybody is using WhatsApp as their messaging service as it is one of the most well-known cross-platform messaging service. Right now almost on major smart-phones possibly the largely used cross-platform messaging service is WhatsApp, and for valid reason. The app is so awesome with smooth integration for Windows, Android, iOS devices and other devices. If somebody daily contend with lots of photos then here is a very simple guide to upload / save WhatsApp photos to their Dropbox account automatically and later on you can easily download all those photos to your computer no matter where you are.
This is a very good reason to save or upload your private picture to your Dropbox account to keep your privacy or thing like that and the second reason to save your mobile storage for some other purposes and also you don’t want to lose any of your photos.
Guide To Upload / Save WhatsApp Photos To Dropbox Automatically
Considering that WhatsApp is not supporting cloud synchronization with services such as Google Drive or Dropbox etx. We are going to use a 3rd-party app known as DropSync designed by MetaCtrl. This tool will act like a mediator in between Dropbox and WhatsApp.
- First from Google Play Store you need to download & install the DropSync on your Android device
- Now open the Dropbox app on your device and make a new folder with the name such as WhatsApp etc
- Launch the DropSync app and allow it to access your Dropbox account
Set Local folder:
- Set the Dropbox folder as /WhatsApp created in step 2
- Set the Sync method as “Upload” only. Make sure that uploading process should taking place
- Now open setting of DropSync app and then set the AutoSync interval to 5 min.
That’s all from now on when you receive any photo on WhatsApp that picture will be uploaded to Dropbox account automatically.