As many people simply cannot wait to upgrade their iPhone/iPad to new iOS 7 as it has been out there. Absolutely, as the new Apple’s iOS having a wonderful attraction, on the other hand, it isn’t as stable as the previous one, few problems may happens when we upgrade to the new iOS such as FaceTime activation issues, the Bluetooth issue and also the freezing of the Parallax. Down the road, we have seen a great number of users have lost their iPhone contacts after the iOS 7 Upgrade, so don’t worry here we have a small tutorial for you that how we can perform the iPhone contacts recovery after iOS 7 upgrade.
Relax! the iPhone lost contacts in the iOS 7 is not so serious. We’ve performed a study on this and find out a very simple ways to get lost contacts back without having any lost. You really want to know how you can do this? So let’s get started!
You may also like these:
- iSkysoft: Simple Data Recovery Software For iPhone
- How to Recover iPhone Data From Backup With iStonSoft’s Data Recovery App
- Backup Extractor: Recover Deleted iPhone Library Photos Now
- How to Recover iPhone Data Easily From Backup With Dr Fone
iPhone Contacts Recovery After iOS 7 Upgrade:
Here we are actually telling only two ways to go with.
iPhone Contact Recovery Using Data Recovery program
iPhone Contact Recovery Using iTunes
1: iPhone Contact Recovery Using Data Recovery program
To begin with, download the iPhone Data Recovery program and then install this on computer. This approach is effective if you have not backed up you iPhone contacts with the iTunes or iCloud prior to iOS 7 upgrade.
Start iPhone data recovery program on your PC and then connect the iPhone with the PC and follow below easy steps to recover iPhone contacts:
Step 1: Select the recovery mode “Recover Data from iOS Device”, the click on “Start Scan”.
Step 2: The iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 users have to enter in DFU mode for the recovery:
- Hold your iPhone and click the “Start” button in iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
- Immediately hold down the “Power” and “Home” buttons on your iPhone for 10 seconds. This iPhone SMS Recovery for Mac will show you the countdown.
- In 10 seconds, release the “Power” button only, but continue holding the “Home” button for about 10 seconds. You’ll then successfully enter your iPhone file system.
- Release the “Home” button and click the “Start Scan” button to scan lost on your iPhone.
Step 3: Just after a couple of minutes scanning examine your lost contacts, click on “Recover” and specify the save path on your PC.
2: iPhone Contact Recovery Using iTunes
If you’ve backed up your iPhone with the iTunes, things is going to be much easier. No need to put your iPhone in DFU mode, you possibly can recover the lost contacts using the iTunes backup. Check out how to do this:
If you have synced your iPhone with the iTunes, as most iPhone users really do, you may use this backup/restoration procedure. This could be performed in this way:
- Connecting your iPhone with the PC using USB.
- Selecting the iTunes logo for the iPhone -> “Device summary” just after identifying your iOS device.
- Go-to the backup and here select the “restore backup”.
- Now select the appropriate option to continue.
This will just restore your iPhone contacts.