These days, iH8sn0w lastly launched an upgrade for iFaith ( v1.5). Maybe many new buddies experience very unusual on iFaith, then Iâll briefly to you in this regard. You can download iFaith v1.5 to SHSH blobs for your iOS 6.X devices from the direct download link below.
So if you want to restore your iDevice to the old version of iOS, the procedure will fail unless you have the SHSH blobs for that particular iOS version stored and use such resources as TinyUmbrella.
But, preserving the blobs for an iOS version can only be done provided that Apple still signs that iOS. When a new iOS edition is being launched, The Apple prevents deciding upon the past version and if you did not save your blobs you can hug your downgrade.
iFaith accurately is a tool identical with TinyUmbrella, but it has the benefits that you can use iFaith to back-up the SHSH blobs from your device, even if Apple has stop signing upon the firmware !
What is new in iFaith v1.5?:
- Major code improvements.
- Added Check for Update code.
- Adds the ability to dump iOS 5.1.x/6.0.x/6.1 on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3, and A4 devices.
- Crazy payload rewrite. (There are a chain of payloads used in this new iFaith purely dedicated to bumping up performance. iFaith should dump instantly after payload executes!).
- Finally enabled 3.x.x IPSW creation for iPod touch 2G users.
- Finally fully fixes NAND issues with newer models (e.g iPhone 4 8GB, new iPod Touch 4 models).
- In addition to dumping your SHSH blobs, iFaith will automatically fetch SHSH blobs for the latest iOS Apple is actively signing and submits them to Cydia.
- All devices [including A5(X)/A6(X)] can grab SHSH blobs for the latest iOS firmwares Apple is actively signing simply by selecting the âShow available SHSH blobs on Serverâ button and following the on-screen prompts. (It will submit them to Cydia as well).
Even though you may not be able to implement the SHSH blobs you preserve for A5(X)/A6(X) gadgets presently, you may be able to later on (Future loopholes/exploits)!
The attractiveness of this function is there is no need to offer an IPSW or force new iFaith up-dates just to preserve the newest SHSH blobs from The Apple [just like the TinyUmbrella days].
Download iFaith-v1.5.1 (for Windows)