As we know iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 jailbreak can easily performed via Yalu and Cydia Impactor, where Cydia Impactor is a tool which enables iOS device owner to install unsigned iOS apps on their device. But some users facing issues while installing the jailbreak and one of that issue is Cydia Impactor Error “provision.cpp:150”, here’s how to fix this error.
Basically this error raised by Cydia Impactor you need to enter an app-specific password. This error is shown when two-way Apple ID authentication is enabled, all you need to generate an app-specific password to use with Cydia Impactor.
How To Fix Cydia Impactor Error “provision.cpp:150”
In this tutorial, we’ll demonstrate you how you can fix Cydia Impactor error provision.cpp:150 while jailbreaking iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 using Yalu.
- Open Safari and visit this page then sign in to with Apple ID account
- Scroll-down to Security section and hit Edit button
- Here just find the “APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS” section and hit Generate Password
- Enter any password, and then hit on the Create button
- Just copy the newly generated password
- Now, when performing iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 jailbreak using Yalu and when Cydia Impactor asks you to enter your Apple ID password, just enter this newly generated password.
By utilizing an app-specific password that you generated in above given steps, and when perform jailbreak Cydia Impactor will don’t show the “provision.cpp: 150” error. One more thing is when you disable the two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account, then you’ve to make use of normal password with Cydia Impactor instead of using the above generated app-specific password.
If the aforementioned approach doesn’t do the job for you, then an alternate fix would be to just temporarily disable the Apple ID two-factor authentication, then perform the Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 – 10.2 and then enable the two-factor authentication again. We hope that this fix will work for you.