iOS 10- iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak is available in beta version to download for 64 bit iOS devices. You can find a step by step guide given below to jailbreak your iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 10.x to iOS 10.1.1 iOS firmware.
This jailbreak is actually semi-tethered, because on every reboot(not resprings) you need to jailbreak your device with this tool.
Moreover, Cydia Substrate is not working yet so not all the tweaks from Cydia will work which is disabled by Luca intentionally because the tool is in beta stage. If you want to jailbreak your iOS 10 device and don’t care about the issues it carries then just follow this guide to jailbreak your iOS device.
Warning: In fact Yalu jailbreak is not a final jailbreak version it is now introduced in beta which might have some issues on your device, so proceed at your own risk. We are not recommending until a final and stable version of the tool is available.
- This jailbreak is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.1 – iOS 1.1.1
- iPhone 6s and iPad Pro on iOS 10.x
- Currently, Cydia Substrate is not working so very few Cydia tweaks will work.
- The jailbreak is semi-tethered, similar to the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3.
- Make sure that you take a complete backup of your device via iCloud or iTunes.
- Ensure that your device has enough battery level for the jailbreak process to complete.
- If the jailbreak doesn’t work properly, you will have to restore your device to the latest iOS firmware, which is iOS 10.2 currently.
iOS 10 – iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Guide Using Yalu And Cydia Impactor
- Download Yalu Jailbreak IPA from here and latest Cydia Impactor from here . By now, the jailbreak IPA file is named mach_portal_yalu-b3.ipa
- Double click to open the Cydia Impactor .dmg file
- Drag & drop the file into the Applications folder and launch it
- Connect your device with computer
- Locate the .iPA file (mach_portal_yalu-b3.ipa) just downloaded in Step 1 and drag-and-drop it on Cydia Impactor
- A warning window will appears, click Ok
- You need to enter your Apple ID, to get a free certificate for jailbreak .iPA file signing, You can make free one from appleid.apple.com
- Enter the password associated with that Apple ID account, and then click OK to continue
- Once the app installed successfully, you will see “mach_portal” icon on device Home screen
- Go-to Settings –> General –> Profiles & Device Management and you can find the developer profile with the Apple ID you provided
- Open this developer profile now and hit the Trust button. If a confirmation prompt appears, press Trust
- Go back to Home screen and now launch the mach_portal pp. If you get a notifications popup, make sure to accept it by pressing the Ok button
- The jailbreak process will start now. When completed, your device will automatically respring. Just keep your device lock down until the jailbreak is completed up to final restart.
Cydia will appear on Home screen which show that iOS 10, iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak is successfully performed via Yalu and Cydia Impactor. As already mentioned that in this process the Cydia will be installed automatically.