Here we are with another detail guide on iOS 10 Beta downgrade to iOS 9.3.2. But you need remember one thing that this guide is effective until iOS 9.3.2 signing window is not shut down by the Apple. The instant this signing window is closed, no body can apply this iOS 10 Beta downgrade procedure via iTunes. The downgrade procedure is very easy and given below.
A few days back Apple officially seeded the 1st beta of iOS 10, which offers number of new features and improvements. People are very excited when they found a new iOS version, so most probably most of them install the new iOS 10 update.
People who already got the latest iOS 10 beta update on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and want to downgrade back to iOS 9.3.2. Then here are the comprehensive steps to apply on their own iOS device.
iOS 10 Beta Downgrade Back To iOS 9.3.2
Through iTunes you can easily downgrade to iOS 10 the last stable iOS version, you cannot update to an older version through iTunes. You will have to go through the following process.
- From device Settings turn-off Find my iPhone (Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone)
- Head over to this page and download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW for your iOS device. Ensure that you have downloaded the correct IPSW firmware according to the model number of your device. Installing incorrect firmware might damage the iOS device. The firmware downloading will take some time and it totally depends on the size of firmware files.
- Once you have the correct iOS firmware version downloaded, connect your iOS device to the computer using USB cable
- Launch iTunes, and put your device in DFU mode, when iTunes detected that your iPhone in Recovery Mode a window will shown with Recovery Mode message just click OK button
- Now hold the Option/Alt key on Mac Or, Shift key if you are using Windows
- While holding the above mentioned key combination, click Restore iPhone or (iPad, iPod touch) in iTunes
- Browse to the location where you have saved the IPSW file and open it
- iTunes will prompt you for confirmation window, just click Restore and Update
- On very next screens just click Next followed by Agree button to proceed
- After software verification iTunes will start downgrading and will install iOS 9.3.2
- You will find a white screen with “Helo” message. Simply adhere with on-screen instructions to set-up your device
- And finally using iTunes get your personal data back by restoring the last backup.
People who are looking for a some sort of jailbreak will not get something out of this procedure as there’s no jailbreak update yet. It is only helpful for those who are facing some performance issues on their devices after updating to iOS 10 beta.
The moment the iOS 10 beta downgrade to iOS 9.3.2 procedure is completed your device will be running on iOS 9.3.2. If you want to restore your backup, go to the device’s summary page in iTunes and click on Restoring Backup. Wait for some time until the process is completed, and your device should be back on iOS 10 beta.