The Facebook app for iOS does not look like having the good days. The other day, the Facebook app was crashing for many people on starting the app, but the problem was rapidly settled from the Facebook’s side. Right now, as Facebook launched an update version 6.7.1 to the app to fix the bug, but people are not able to download the new update and facing following error message when downloading the app “Unable To Download Facebook App” On iOS 7: Try few remedies here:
When making trying to update the Facebook app on iOS, the App Store displays thee error expressing:
“Unable to Download App. Facebook could not be downloaded at this time.”
An identical error appears when upgrading from the iTunes on Desktop that states that “There was a problem downloading the artwork for Facebook“.
You may also like these:
- Unable To Install iOS 7: How To Fix
- How To Fix Facebook App Crashing Issue On iOS 7 With Updated Version 6.7.1
Unable To Download Facebook App On iOS 7
And as this specific iTunes error indicates, there does look like that some thing wrong with the Facebook’s app, as observed on the iTunes preview of the Facebook app in the browser.
It is not obvious if the problem is with the Facebook app, or with the App Store of Apple.
If the failed Facebook app update has led to a disabled icon as displayed below, an easy fix is to erase the Facebook app and then re-install this once again from the Apple App Store. However this does not seem to install the most up-to-date version (6.7.1), but it works without having any issues.
Unable To Download Facebook App On iOS 7: Try Few Remedies
- If doing a fresh install didn’t work for you, then
You don’t have to delete and re-install. Go into the App Store and touch the circular icon and it will enter the update status again. This time don’t click install and you can keep using it.
- You might return back to the previous Facebook app version right up until the problem is settled down. It appears to be doing the job for few people.
- The issue appears to be resolved now. A few followers are confirming that they are in the place to install the Facebook app v6.7.1 update. Thanks everyone!