You will be possibly aware, that with the release of iOS 7, people have been capable of control specific aspects of iOS using the head gestures. This implementation is made so the iOS devices become more accessible for all those who might not find a way to have interaction with iOS devices in more classic way, but also a very cool feature. Yes you can apply this tweak to control iPhone with head gestures on iOS 7.
Here, we have few easy step by step procedure to get started. However keep in mind, that using conventional gestures is lots easier and much more precise than using the head gestures, but, still this is something we believe you need to just try out.
You may also like:
- MessageSwiper: A Jailbreak Tweak To Enable Swipe Gestures In Messages App
- How To Maximize iOS 7 Productivity With Smart Gestures
- Download Slide2Kill Cydia Tweak: How To Kill Apps By Single Swipe
Control iPhone With Head Gestures On iOS 7
- Open the Settings from SpringBoard.
- Tap on General from Settings menu.
- Select the Accessibility from General menu.
- Tap to select the Switch Control from Accessibility menu.
- Tap to Switch the Control switch to turn ON it. You’ll be informed that the Switch control will change the gestures used to control the iPhone. Tap on OK button.
- Tap on switch named Auto Scanning to turn OFF this.
- Select the Switches from Switch Control menu.
- Tap the option Add New Switch…
- Select the Camera from list of given sources.
- Select either the Right Head Movement or Left Head Movement.
- Select any action from list. For instance actions include things like opening the Siri, opening Notification Center, pressing the Home button and many more.
- Now you will see the two blue coloured bars on left & right of your iOS screen. which indicates this new head gestures feature is now active. Carry out the gesture as you selected in above Step 6, and the specific action, that you have chosen in the Step 7 subsequently will be actioned.