We normally use my iPhone to record various interviews and audio. Furthermore, some people record the songs which they really like. The iPhone’s Voice Memo app is effective for access to some simple features we need. Obviously, after recording anything, we really don’t want to lost these memos. But some time we need some extra space for some reason. Rather, we sync these memos with the iTunes so we can save these and then delete it from our device, here are the few steps that how to transfer iPhone voice memos to PC.
If you’re thinking how to shift big voice memos from your iPhone to your own computer, or even think that where they moved after sync, we have this quick guide to make it easier for you.
It has been a while since we’ve done one of these basic tutorials, so we want to remind you that we recognize this information is common knowledge to many of you. If you are already familiar with how to move voice memos to your computer and know where they are stored, rest assured that we don’t mind if you skip this article. We feel confident that there will be a number of readers who don’t already know about voice memos syncing and will be glad we posted this basic tutorial.
Transferring voice memos is very easy. It needs you to simply connect your iPhone with a PC having already installed iTunes. There isn’t a lot more after this. In few steps provided here, we’ll present you how to import voice memos on your PC using iTunes. The procedure is same for both the Windows or Mac.
Steps To Transfer iPhone Voice Memos To PC
- First of all connect iPhone with computer
- Launch iTunes and then in iTunes sidebar select the device
- Select the “Music” tab on right side of iTunes screen
- Click the “Sync Music” and here the “Include voice memos.” check box should be checked, this settings will transfer the device’s voice memos and simply load all of them in the iTunes
- Click on “Apply” button in bottom of the screen. Now iTunes will sync with the iPhone you connected and shift all the voice memos to that computer
How to find saved voice memos in iTunes now
The moment you have sync iPhone voice memos within iTunes, they’ll be added with a specific group named, “Voice Memos.”
- Select the “Music” option from iTunes sidebar
- Under the “Genres,” just scroll-down to the Voice Memo and simply select this
- Select the specific voice memo which you would like to playback and click on “Play” button to listen
Or, you can follow these steps:
- Scroll down in the sidebar within the “Playlists” to find the Voice Memo Playlist and just select this
- Just locate your voice memo that you need to play and simply click it and then click “Play” button to play.
That’s it you just have to keep sync your device voice memos with iTunes so you are able to save them on your own PC or Mac along with your iPhone.
Please note that if you mistakenly delete any synced memo from your iTunes, it’ll be there on your iOS device. If you remove a synced voice memo from your device, it’ll be copied back on your iPhone when you sync your device with the iTunes in future.