Sometimes while we shooting a video on our iPhone or iPad, and find a very special moment for which we want to take a picture. And if we try to switch from video mode to photo mode it is possible that we will definitely miss that special moment. And therefore we will wish that how we take a photo while shooting a video on iPhone or iPad, and here is some quick tutorial for that.
Taking pictures while making a video comes at little price. In fact you can take a high-definition photos while recording a video is about 1.2MP (which will be 1280x720px). Which we can’t compare with any iPhone with 8MP camera though. But still, we will not miss that special moment at least.
You may also like:
- How To Capture Picture/Video On iOS 7 Secretly
- iOS 7 Cool Tricks – Camera Trick While Multitasking
- iOS 7 Photo Stream To Share Photos and Videos On iPhone & iPad
- SnappyCam: A Burst Mode Camera App For iPhone
Steps To Take Photo While Shooting Video On iPhone
This feature is only compatible with all new Apple iPhones including iPhone 5, 5s and 5c.
- Open Camera app on your iPhone
- Turn on video mode and then tap to record video
- Tap on white color photo-shutter button to the left or bottom of that recording video (the position is depend on landscape or portrait mode)
- And that’s all.
When take the picture in the middle of recording, your device screen will flashing as white showing that you get the picture. This photo will be saved in the Camera Roll. One can take multiple pics while recoding by simply tapping that photo-shutter button as many time you needed. But you can not use burst mode here.