For all those who never play any games on their Facebook, probably the most irritating issue about this is different game requests or notifications. Is definitely frustrating particularly when you’ve a lot of notifications and all of that are just the game requests. If you too frustrated with such request on your own iPhone then don’t get bother as we have a little trick for you that how to stop Facebook game requests on iPhone, iPad.
Fortunately, the favorite Facebook app for iOS devices does offer such option which actually block the notifications/invites for different “application” which normally appear in the Notifications feed of your Facebook page. Request like FarmVille ,Candy Crush and almost every other game that your buddies are playing and they send a lot of requests to you.
How To Stop Facebook Game Requests On iPhone
- Open up Facebook app from device home screen
- In bottom menu just tap on More
- In the list Scroll-down and tap Settings option
- After that, tap on the Notifications
- If you’re using the iPhone, select the Mobile Push
- Un-check the check boxes called Application Invites and Application Requests
- You have to close the Facebook app and then just once again open it to apply the changes.
You obviously can stop the application requests as well from web user interface. I am not confident that if such changes reflects correctly on mobile such as web interface (but we’ve heard from various people who this does not work on a regular basis).
Just after you un-check the Application Invites and Application Requests on your iPhone or iPad, you need to sign off from your account and then sign in once again.
There’s certainly one disadvantage to this: if any friend of you send an invites or requests for other sorts of applications (which isn’t an irritating game), you will not get such request as well.