Slow iPhone is something a very annoying issue for people who buy a latest and expensive iPhone, iPad and experiencing sluggish things. iOS 9 might seem very fast and responsive for many people, but what if you find some secret tips to speed up your iPhone or iPad with out any jailbreak. Your device will open and close all your apps so fast that you can’t imagine. so check out the details here.
Some people are not get worried about such issue, but for those who are really cautious about their device speed should take these into consideration.
I have observed people say that those who complaining about their iPhone or iPad that their devices are get slower over time are just imagination. But we know that it is not an imagination but a real fact that iPhones do actually slow down as time passes. But don’t worry we find some tricks here:
Slow iPhone: 2016 Secret Tips To Speed Up iPhone
Follow these tips to speed up iPhone which become slower with the passage of time:
Clear your iPhone RAM
The main problem of slower iPhone is the RAM; as sometimes apps don’t give up the occupied memory even when they are closed. It means your iPhone eventually slow down. So free up your iPhone memory by force by following these steps:
- Press & hold the power button until you see the slider “Slide to power off”, don’t slide it to power off
- Now release your iPhone power button and quickly hold down your iPhone Home button for just 5 seconds until the home screen appear. Thats it all your iPhone memory is free now, and you can check your iPhone performance now.
Clear your iPhone built-in apps cache
Another fact about slow iPhone are cache files. These files contain data for apps, so when the app loaded it read the stored data from these files rather than loading the same data again. But with the passage of time these files become heavier and larger which gradually slow down your iPhone. So you need to clear your iPhone apps cache from time to time.
- Open any stock app such as App Store, iTunes Store, Podcasts, Music, iMessage, Game Center or Phone
- Now from tab bar, hit the button 10 times in a go. You will notice that the app will flash white and all its cache will be cleared.
Disable system animations
The last thing which may definitely slow down your iPhone is the iOS animations. Follow these steps to stop this:
- Open the Settings -> General-> Accessibility – > AssistiveTouch
- Then toggle on this to enable this AssistiveTouch feature
- Back to your home screen and simply drag down the white AssistiveTouch button to bottom-right corner
- Swipe downward the Spotlight will appear
- Swipe up to dismiss the Spotlight
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for around 20 times.
Just for demo check out this 9to5mac video here:
That’s all, now you will notice that app will open much faster than earlier. You can apply the above secrets tips to speed up iPhone. If your iPhone is still behaving in slow manner then you need to restore your iPhone or things like that.