It appears Samsung is copying the Apple once again. After the reports of individuals having electrocuted while they charging their personal iPhones came out, there is today a new report that a bursting Samsung Galaxy S4 burned down a man’s apartment.
The sorry victim here, Mr. Du found his apartment in Hong Kong climb in smoke after his Galaxy S4 set fire to a sofa and ultimately almost everything else. Mr. Du stated he was utilizing his smartphone which got gradually hotter and eventually ignited, at that point of time the shocked man threw his phone under the sofa.
You may also like these
- Difference And Quality Comparison Bestween iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung is Launching Galaxy Star And Galaxy Pocket Neo With 3 Dual Sim Support
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Will Offer Slimmer And Sleeker Design
Samsung Galaxy S4 Burned Down A Man’s Apartment
He and his wife both escaped unaffected from the incident, but Mr. Du asserts that Samsung are the ones responsible for the reason that all the phone’s parts were original and hadn’t been tampered with.
However, the investigators are by now putting holes in this whole story, stating that the original products could not burst in flames, and that Samsung’s extensive adherence to the standards stops exactly such mishaps. And the investigators at the moment comparing the chemical traces eventually left at incident site to figure out whether the device’s battery was original or not.
Here the Samsung is most probably not at fault, with the bogus parts and batteries being the common place. Let us not ignore that the iPhone mishaps also took place to involve fake chargers. So on the whole it was a blessed escape for Mr. Du and his wife, and also a good indication on why we require original parts for our own devices.