People who have been around the jailbreak group for a while will probably keep in mind a well-known tweak known as Safari Upload Enabler. Prior to the Apple integrated the capability in Safari to upload pics and vids in the iOS 6, this was the only method you could use to upload info from within your mobile browser.
So today we have a good news for all of you that Safari Upload Enabler has ultimately been updated along with iOS 6 support. The new version developed by N. Bassen and H. Samara, is now available in Cydia with a variety of developments as well as a new Dropbox API and much more.
Hereâs the full change log for version 1.2.1:
- Support for iOS 6.x extending the iOS 6 upload capabilities
- New Dropbox API
- Photo picker: new option to show preview before selection
- Photo picker improvements/bug fixes
- New localizations: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal & Brazil), Romanian, Slovak, and Swedish
Earlier, the tweak sets up itself in mobile Safari & eliminates the block that the Apple has place in to restrict your browser from up-loading various things. After installing the tweak, a file browser will pop-up upon you tapping ‘upload’ web links. Also as the previous version, you can set up all the options for the tweak from the Settings app.
You may also like:
- Chrome For iOS Updated With iOS 6 And iPhone 5 Support
- Dropbox For iOS Updated To v1.5, Features Automatic Photo Uploads, Free 3GB Of Storage
- Download Puffin Web Browser 3.0.1 To Enable File Upload in Flash On iPhone
- Download Seas0nPass Updated To Support Jailbreaking Apple TV Tethered On 5.2.1
Definitely, you will find a lot of 3rd party apps that lets you to upload images and video clips [like Facebook) to web, and using your iOS 6 device you can also do the job within Safari. But using your Safari Upload Enabler, you will upload all types of various files, like a resume to CareerBuilder or a recipe to Barista.
If you would like to check out this cool Safari update, you can get the Safari Upload Enabler from the BigBoss repository just for $2.99.