If you’ve used the iCloud Keychain, probably you will know that it really is a beneficial feature for keeping the private info, for instance your passwords, contact information and credit card data as well. As it store such an important info for you apart from these it also keep photos, files and many others. But perhaps if someone don’t use this, or need to prevent their personal info as safe as possible. If that’s the case, then follow this little guide that how to remove Credit Card info both from iOS & OS X.
If you are really needy to do that then first we’re gonna show you few step-by-step instruction that how you can remove your own Credit Card info in iOS 7.
You may also like:
- How To Activate iPhone Without SIM Card Running iOS 6 [Step By Step Guide]
- How To Remove Duplicate Items From iTunes Library
- How To Remove Your Snapchat Account Completely
How To Remove Credit Card Info Both From iOS
- On iOS device open Settings -> Safari.
- Now just tap the “Password & Autofill” option.
- Select the option “Saved Credits”.
- Just after this, hit the “Edit” button.
- Select the specific credit card info you want to remove.
- When you tap the “Delete” button the selected credit card info will be deleted.
How to delete credit card info on OS X:
- Open the Safari browser and in menu bar click on “Preferences“.
- Click on Autofill tab the Autofill form will be open.
- Now simply click “Edit” button near to credit card checkbox.
It is so easy to remove the credit card info both from iOS and OS X to protect your important info from misuse.