This is definitely one of the most terrifying things, when you playing with your iPhone by syncing contacts or sync to backup or cloud, and you lose your contacts. Some times I have also find myself by losing some contacts details when performing sync and then there is no way except restore. But now we have just found that how to recover deleted iPhone contacts.
How To Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts
There are three ways to recover deleted iPhone contacts:
- Using iTunes
- Using iCloud
- Manual Export
Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts Using iTunes:
If you have connect your iPhone with a computer having iTunes installed, and got a backup there then here is the tip:
- Connect iPhone with your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Click Devices tab
- Find your iPhone and right-click on it and then click “Restore from Backup…“
- This will remove all your iPhone data and that backup will be restore.
Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts Using iCloud:
If you’ve enabled Contacts sync on iCloud, then chance is there, the deleted contacts will be available on iCloud account. If this is the case then try this:
- Login to https://www.icloud.com
- Click on Contacts
- Check your contacts, that your missing contacts is there or not
If yes then it is easy to recover iPhone contacts using iCloud
- On your iPhone open Settings -> iCloud
- Turn-off the Contacts switch
- When a message is pop-up, just select “Keep on My iPhone“
- Now, just switch ON the contacts toggle once again and then tap hit “Merge” option; and hang on
- After a while, you will see all your deleted contacts on your iPhone
- If this not work, then just delete iCloud account and then add your iCloud account again and sign-in with Apple ID & password.
Merge all the data and wait for a little while. After a few moments, iCloud will merge all the contacts info and the deleted contacts will be back!