By introducing the services like iCloud and iTunes by the Apple, it is very easy to perform various tasks and definitely provide a better management of app without extra efforts. In past when you accidentally deleted any app specially a paid app from your iOS device, so you need to buy and install that app again if you required that app so badly. But now you can do it differently and here’s how to recover deleted apps on iPhone using iTunes.
Now things are so easy as if you delete any app accidentally, you have no more panic to recover that app as after recovering the app the everything become normal. If you have already purchased the app, re-downloading that app doesn’t charge you anything at all.
How To Recover Deleted Apps On iPhone Using iTunes
Recovering deleted apps by following easy steps:
- Connect your iPhone with your PC or Mac and open iTunes
- Just click your connect iPhone/iPad and then click on tab called “Apps” from top of the window
- If you really need to automatically sync your deleted, installed apps etc, from iTunes whenever you connect your device with your PC or Mac then just click on “Automatically sync new apps”
- If you want to just install the specific app, then just click to select that app from app lost and then hit the “Install” button
- If you have enabled the Wi-Fi sync, then that app will be downloaded on your iPhone even if your device is not connected with your PC or Mac.
It is so easy to restore any deleted app, you can even apply this trick if you want to hide specific app from your kids when they are using it as there is very less effort require to delete an app.