While plenty of stuff has improved in the iOS 7, one of feature that has not modified much is exactly how things are share. Fairly, there is lots of facial change in exactly how the share page looks and plays its part, but the basic functionality is same. Even now, for new people of iOS 7 who would like to post videos to their own Facebook account, here is a simple tutorial about posting videos to Facebook from iPhone or iPad on iOS 7. Please note that it is a newbie tutorial so all the advanced users may omit this.
If you have taken a video and you would like to share that video right from the iPhone’s camera roll, here is how to try and do: for this technique, make sure you have already installed the Facebook app and also logged in with your own Facebook account.
You may also like these:
- Upload Videos to Instagram using InstaChooser Tweak on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 7 Photo Stream To Share Photos and Videos On iPhone & iPad
- Easy Way To Disable WhatsApp Auto Downloaded Videos And Images To iPhone’s Camera Roll
- WhatsApp: How To Disable Auto-Save Images And Videos On iPhone
Posting Videos To Facebook From iPhone Or iPad On iOS 7
- Open the iPhone or iPad Photos app
- Tap on your Camera Roll album to open this. If it is open already, tap on any video you want to share.
- Choose the given “share icon” on the bottom of screen.
- In share page, you can see the Facebook logo. Tap on this.
- A popup will open. Type the video details. You may also need to tap on the “Details” to pick the shared video size. If you want to upload a slo-mo type video, ensure that the setting up this as Large.
- That’s all about this. You may tap on cog icon to choose to whom you want to share with.
- As soon as completed all the things, tap on the “Post”.
Sharing Video to Facebook from Facebook App:
- Open Facebook app
- Tap on the Photos
- You’ll be found all the photos and videos from iPhone camera roll. It is not a nice sight if you’ve plenty of photos and videos simply because almost everything is shown. Videos will have the numbers on them. Tap on any one video to share.
- After this, tap on icon on the bottom-right corner.
- Now, type the video details to share and tap on the Post.
- You are accomplished now!
I would prefer the uploading via Camera Roll.