The level of competition is truly warming up in streaming music nowadays. What with players such as Apple and Twitter placing their attractions on profitable business, this indicates like all streaming service in music industry is intending to boost their game.
And in current few months, the emphasis of these kind of services has converted to the mobile apps. Popular one is Apple launching the beta version of their new iTunes Radio app, Radio included few significant new features to the iOS client. And right now, the Pandora adopted the same.
You May Also Like These
- Shazam 6.0 Released For iPad With Auto Tagging, Cool User Interface And Much Features
- Shazam Added New Pulse Feature For Finding New Music [Update]
- Apple Store App For iPhone Updated With Express Checkout Feature
- Safari Updated With Upload Enabler Feature For iOS 6
Pandora updated its iOS app now with auto-pause feature and much more, delivering version 4.4. Here is the full change log:
• Stuck with a flaky connection? We’ve improved playback buffering to keep your favorite music stutter-free.
• Never miss another great song: if you mute your phone, we’ll pause your music for you.
• More links to more of what you love: all the URLs that work on Pandora.com now work just as well on your phone.
• Bug fixes and improvements to keep your music playing as it
I am generally using Wi-Fi with Pandora, otherwise I’ve excellent cell service, so I cannot discuss the playback streaming improvements. But I will say that this new feature auto-pause is wonderful. Seriously, I am shocked it is no more frequent in other music streaming apps.
In general, although I even now believe that Rdio’s app is lot more user friendly. Actually, I absolutely like this service much better all round. But for all those who like working with Pandora, this is certainly a reliable update value catching. And typically, you are able to find Pandora on the App Store for free.