Way back in the start of July we documented that the P0sixninja finished up releasing his website the OpenJailbreak.org, but that it was not the completed version just a temporary home for what will be arriving. At the WWJC 2013 now, the P0sixninja took open up the complete version of the site and ‘OpenJailbreak: the open source jailbreak repository is open now’, that is major focus is to make more relationship among developers in the Jailbreaking community.
OpenJailbreak.org isn’t a Jailbreak par say, but instead a portal where individuals serious in contributing to Jailbreaking community should have entry to open source components from the earlier tools like the Absinthe and Greenpois0n. Apart from these open source components there’ll be bug also, features and some issue tracking.
These open source components specifically make it much simpler for an individual to come in and get started for stepping into the Jailbreak development field, instead of starting from the scratch. Of course you’ll still require a background in programming though on their behalf to use and to assist with the cause.
You may also like these
- Open Source Jailbreak Repository By P0sixninja
- Openjailbreak Site Now Up And Live
- New Untethered Jailbreak Tool Release From p0sixninja for iOS 6.1.3
- Activate Link: Cydia Jailbreak Tweak to Open Predefined Websites Using Gestures
As P0sixninja described
“there is simply too much code for one person to manage, and it would help to offload some of this work and distribute it among those willing to help.”
The existing projects on the OpenJailbreak.org at the moment contain:
- libmbdb-1.0 for modifying iOS IPSW backups
- libmacho-1.0 to modify and parse Apple Mach-O executables
- libimg3-1.0 for decrypting iOS IMG3 files
- libdyldcache-1.0, libirecovery-2.0, and libcrippy-1.0
- libafc-1.0 for communicating with iOS AFC
- ibipsw-1.0 for parsing and extracting IPSWs
- libtss-1.0 for requesting TSS from Apple’s servers
- libsyringe-1.0 for injecting bootrom exploits
- libanthrax-1.0 for running code on ramdisks
- libcynaide-1.0 for parsing and manipulating iOS dynamic linker shared code
OpenJailbreak.org is simply among four websites that the P0sixninja is allegedly introducing. You can take a look at the site on your own by visiting here.