In start of this month, Facebook launched a significant update for own its iOS app, and brought iconic features such as Chat Heads, Stickers from Facebook Home for Android to the iPhone and iPad.
Message Box a new tweak which enables iOS users to get pleasure from a system wide full Chat Heads experience on Facebook app, has been released.We have some good news for you if you are eagerly waiting for it.
The developer of Message Box Adam Bell has just released the new beta version of GitHub. Here is how to install it:
On Cydia the Message Box is now available.Download link provided below to install it from Cydia tap on on it instead of using the iFile method.
- First the Facebook app is already installed on your iPhone.
- Second you have to install iFile on your jailbroken iPhone.
Now comply with these steps:
- Download the .deb file for Message Box on your iPhone. Then Tap on this download link on your jailbroken device.
- Then just tap the âOpen in iFileâ on the top right corner.
- The iFile will open now. Then tap on Installer option from menu
- Tap the âDoneâ option. And the .deb file will be install.
- Now reboot the iPhone.
You are ready to use Chat Heads system-wide on your jailbroken device. Now to check it, open the Facebook app now, start a new conversation by tapping on Contacts and leave the Facebook app. But the Chat Heads should be accessible still on Home screen even you open any application. You can simply get rid of them by tapping and then dragging to the bottom part of the screen.
If you desire to try out Chat Heads but have not achieved yet. It will shortly be available free on Cydia BigBoss repo.