Most of the iPhone users already conscious about their saved iPhone contacts, yes if they gone, what will be the aftershocks, you will lose your business, the friends you know and stuff like that, that’s why we really need to take proper backup of our iPhone contact. And hers’ are the two easy method of taking iPhone contacts backup using iTunes & iCloud.
We are presenting this special post for all of you that how you can take a iPhone contacts backup by means of iTunes as well as by iCloud’s backup methods.
You may also interested in these:
- iPhone Contacts Recovery After iOS 7 Upgrade: How To
- How To Sync iPhone With Google Gmail Contacts
- How To Transfer Android Phone Contacts To iPhone
iPhone Contacts Backup Using iTunes & iCloud – How To
iPhone Contacts Backup using iTunes
The iTunes normally take the contact backs up by default, except in cases where we’ve mucked around the Settings or anything else. On the other hand, you can also comply with following steps to ensure that all is going well:
- Connect your iPhone With PC and then open the iTunes.
- Select the iPhone model from left pane and then click the ‘Info’ tab.
- Ensure that the ‘Sync Contacts’ is checked and modify the other Settings if required.
- Click the tab ‘Summary’ and finally Click on “Backup Now” button.
This will take the iPhone contacts backup via iTunes on the your computer.
iPhone Contacts Backup Using iCloud
When you are using the iCloud, almost all of the procedure will be automated. But you may also ensure that it is properly configured or not so just follow these steps to make iPhone contacts backup using iCloud:
- Open the Settings app -> iCloud.
- Ensure that your iCloud account is properly configured and also the “Contacts” toggle is “On”.
- Keep the scrolling and then select the “Storage and Backup” option. Here select “Backup Now”.
This will be backup all your iPhone data, which includes iPhone contacts backup as well, on iCloud. Which can be used around the world by means of internet.