Apple launched iOS 7 beta 4 with a variety of performance advancements and slight UI tweaks, but the internal code reference details to a huge forthcoming change — the addition of iOS 7 beta 4 a fingerprint sensor support for iPhone5S in future.
Hamza Sood one of the developer has found some hidden code inside the beta that apparently confirms the rumors that the next iPhone will support a builtin fingerprint sensor.
You may also like these
- Rumors Revealed Next iPhone 5S Will Come With A Fingerprint Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor Issues: iPhone 5S Release This Summer May Delayed [Report]
- Step By Step Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta 1 To iOS 6 For iPhone 4S And 5
- Lets Unlock iPhone With iOS 7 Beta 2 Using SAM, Ultrasn0w, Gevey SIM Or IMEI Code
And here is the tweet from Hamza Sood:
iPhone home button to contain fingerprint sensor (found in beta 4) pic.twitter.com/tUlZ6xjeer
— Hamza Sood (@hamzasood) July 29, 2013
And here is the code:
– Photo of a person holding an iPhone with their left hand while touching the Home button with their thumb
– Photo of a person holding an iPhone with their right hand while touching the Home button with their thumb
– A fingerprint that changes colour during the setup process.
– Recognition is %@ complete
This is the very first genuine evidence we have found that the Apple is working on this kind of a feature. There is been plenty of rumours from the experts and analysts, but we’ve yet to discover something tangible by way of part leaks.
If the fingerprint sensor materializes this season, it will be exciting to see how the Apple will implements this. Can it stop the iPhone thefts? Save us from having to recall passwords? Save the settings for several users?