Hey folks, today i have come up with a new tutorial, ‘How to Install DMod Custom ROM on Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190‘, Make sure you have already rooted your Galaxy S3 Mini. If not then first Root your device and then you can install the DMode V6 Custom ROM.
Thanks to the XDA Developers community, who have developed so many such great Custom ROM’s for Android Lovers. Note that, DMod has been updated to V6 and have brought fixes to some common bugs, if you have already been using this custom rom. I am sure once you put it on your device, you will fall in love with it, because of its so many amazing features, majorly the Battery, which is most of the time a big concern for Android users.
What’s New in DMod V6?
- Based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- FULL S4 theme
- AROMA Installer
- 18 Colors Ink Effect Mod with 4 way Reboot
- Galaxy S4 Icons,Fonts, Sounds, Wallpapers and some Apps
- Inverted YouTube with screen off playback
- Re-arranged status bar toggles
- New 4.1.6 Play Store!
- New Bravia Engine 3 ported, display looks even sharper
- Ported xLoud and ClearAudio for a great sound experience
- Added a statusbar icon when NFC is “ON”.
- Enabled sub-symbols on stock keyboard – Long press to insert symbol
- Colorized days in S-Planner
- Camera made available during call
- Many more…
Things You should Know:
- It is recommended that you have enough Battery on your device before you further proceed.
- Also Make sure, to Enable USB Debugging from your Settings->Developers Options.
You May Read: How to Enable Developers Options on Android?
- It requires a Rooted Galaxy S3 Mini
- Most important of all, make sure you Backup your all important data.
- Last but not least, You are doing at your Own risk!!
Download DMod Custom ROM for Galaxy S3 Mini [Direct Link]
Now when you have fully understood the terms and conditions of, Installing Custom ROM, now you should be ready to follow the step by step instructions:
Instructions to Install DMod V6 Custom ROM on Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190
1. First of all, Move or copy the downloaded file to your Sdcard, without extracting it. Make sure you remember the file location and name.
2. Now Turn-Off your Galaxy S3 Mini and Boot it into (CWM,TWRP) Recovery by holding the Volume down+Home+Power buttons simultaneously unless you see the recovery mode options.
3. You must be aware how to navigate and select options in the recovery mode, if not then, Use Volume Up/Down keys to navigate through options and use power button to select it.
4. Now choose ‘Wipe data/factory reset‘, then move to advance options and ‘complete cache wipe‘ then move to ‘wipe dalvik cache‘.
5. Now go back to main menu of recovery options, choose ‘Install Zip from Sdcard’ and select the file you just have moved to your Sdcard in Step 1.
6. Once the file is completely flashed on your S3 Mini, from options choose, ‘Reboot System Now‘.
7. Now have some patience, while your device normally reboots, it can take up to 5 minutes, so don’t worry.
Congrats! You just have successfully Installed DMod Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Hopefully the whole process went good for you, without any difficulty or errors. Still, if you do have confusion at any point, feel free to ask in the comment section.
What about social sharing?