Searching for latest Android 4.3 Custom ROM for your Rooted Galaxy S4? Well, you are on the right place, to get the perfect Android 4.3 Customized and reliable Custom ROM for your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
Galaxy S4, the fabulous Smartphone and so far one of the best device manufactured by Samsung Inc. It was of this, Galaxy S4, Samsung has made new records in the smartphone market. Undoubtedly it has really competed the giant, iPhon5 and captured some of its market margin. In short, you are the lucky one who, owned the Galaxy S4.
That’s enough, now come to the main point of getting started to Install the Android 4.3 Jellybean Google Edition Customize ROM for your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Well, installing a custom on is not a big deal, but make sure, you have already rooted your Galaxy S4 and installed the CWM Recovery.
Now before we move on, I recommend you a few tips and requirements that you must fulfill in order to Install Custom ROM on your Galaxy S4 successfully.
Things you should know before Installing the Android 4.3 Google Edition Custom ROM
- The important one, Your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 must be Rooted and have installed CWM Recovery.
- Make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging option from Settings->->Developers Options.
- Make full Backup of your ROM
- Also, make sure you have enough Battery/Charge on your Device, at least 60% is recommended.
- Read this one carefully!! You are doing this at your own Risk!
Now when you have understood the basic terms and conditions of installing the Custom ROM’s, now you are ready to Install the Custom on your Galaxy S4 device.
Instructions to Install Android 4.3 Google Edition Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First you need to download the Android 4.3 Custom ROM File [Download Link]
2. Once the download gets complete, without unzip or extracting it, move/save it to your device sdcard.
3. Now Turn-Off your device and Boot it into CWM Recovery Mode, by holding the Volume Up+Home+Power Buttons simultaneously.
4. Now you will be using the Volume Up/Down Keys to navigate through different options and Use your Power key to Select your options.
5. Now in the recovery options, select “Wipe data/Factory Reset” then move on to Advance options ->> “Wipe Dalvik Cache“.
6. After step 5, go back to main CWM Recovery Options, and select “Install Zip from Sdcard” and choose the file from the location, you have saved.
7. Have some patience, and wait for the installation to get complete. Once it is done, go back and select the “Reboot System Now” to reboot your device.
Don’t worry, your will now take up to 5 minutes to Boot normally. That’s it folks, how easily you have installed the Custom ROM on your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. For more updates and custom ROM’s stay tuned.
You may also like:
- How to Install DMod Custom ROM on Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190
- How to Download & Install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Leaked Firmware on Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110
- How To Install The Android 4.2.2 Based CyanogenMod 10.1 On HTC One
- Step By Step Installation Of Android 4.2.2 On Galaxy S3 GT-I9300