You may aware that already that there is no direct way to import Messages from your Android devices to iPhone but a sofware enable you to do this task. Those people who wish to transfer their SMS or Messages to their iPhone from Android gadgets, there is no “Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer” that helps you do just that.
To transfer your music files or contacts are normally easy. You have lots of options, including iTunes, Outlook or even other third party services.
But when it comes to text messages, things get a little harder. You have to depend on the export of Android files, convert them to. “Db” and then import them into the iPhone.
And if you are an expert hacker or jailbreaker, then you may possibly know how to do. It is fairly easy to access the Android file system, but hit a brick wall when it comes to the iPhone. Need iFile or something like that to access the file system. Even so, how to change SMS exports are readable by the iPhone devices?
At this place Backuptrans will help you.
How To Use Backuptrans To Transfer Text Messages To You iPhone From An Android Smpart Phone.
You will have to make sure that you have the following:
- You must have iTunes latest version (11, preferably)
- Android and iPhone connected to your PC or Laptop via USB Cables
- Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer
How To Guide:
- When you have connected your Android Smart Phone, then open the Backuptrans software.
- Now your connect Android gadget should be displayed on the side. Then Right click on it, and select âTransfer Android SMS to iPhoneâ
- The software will automatically open a window which will ask you to choose the target iPhone for SMS transfer.
- Then Select the iPhone and press Confirm button. The transfer will begin after pressing Confirm. Its done, your iPhone should restart to refresh the messages.
Now check to confirm if the transfer is completed and successful.