Taking screenshots on different devices has now become a trend, screenshots are really useful in many cases, like if you have bugs and want to inform the developers or your friends to fix out your problems.
As far as Mac OS X is concerned, it has made it easy for you to capture screenshots of the full desktop screen or you can capture specific areas of your screen. I will instruct you, step by step, how to take screenshots on your Mac OS X.
How to take Screenshot of complete screen in Mac OS X
1. Open the application program, you want to take screenshot of.
2. Now from your keyboard, press the Commad+Shift+3, to capture the entire screen shot.
3. You will find your captured screenshots on your Desktop.
How to take screenshots of Specific Area in Mac OS X
1. Again open up the application program, you want to capture or take screenshots of.
2. Now this time, from your keyboard, press the Command+Shift+4 at the same time.
3. After step 2, you will notice that your mouse cursor has changed into crosshairs, that you can move and select specific area or your desired area to take its screenshot.
That’s it, folks, how easy it was to capture screenshots in Mac OS X, Hoping that you have understood the whole process of how to take screenshots in Mac OS X. If you do have queries or confused at any step, feel free to ask in the comment section.