For all the Android newbie, you could possibly really feel that time of panic when suddenly your Google Play Store’s installed apps begin to update but you do not know why this happen automatically. Do not be frightened though simply because it is in fact extremely easy to resolve and even adjust to your personalized update preferences. Here we are with a guide that how to disable Google Play Apps auto-update.
As a typical rule, the Google Play store’s apps updates will download automatically so as to improve their functionality on your smartphone or tablet, which will also be very irritating the way it slows down your device, consumes your data and disturbs you as you decide to do some other things.
You may also like these:
- How to Download & Install Google Play/Google Any Apps on Xiaomi Smartphones
- Updated Google+ Available For Android On Google Play Store â [Download]
- Download Google Play Store App 4.0.26 APK With Bug Repairs And Improved Performance
How To Stop Google Play Apps Auto-Update
It is suggested in many cases to update the Google Play store’s installed apps, as the developers work very hard to further improve them to be more user-friendly and integrate much better designs. With this reason, many users choose to install the updates manually rather than updating automatically. If you want to try and do this, you should disable the feature named auto-update apps, which is very easy to undertake.
1. Open the Google Play Store and tap the button “in-app” menu of Android gadget. Then select the settings.
2. You will be provided with the settings of Play Store options and beneath the “General” subcategory select “Auto-update apps” option, that will express the present setting of this feature.
3. By tapping this option you will be provided three menu options which may be re-configured at any moment.
You’ve either select:
- Do not auto-update apps
- Auto-update apps at any time. Data Charges may apply and
- Auto-update apps over Wifi only.
Select the first one which suggests you’ll launch any update manually in the near future, in case you so want. Still you will receive the different apps update notification to notify you, when the installed app requires some updating.
To update any app manually, you need to go to the list of installed apps, which is usually located on main menu page of Google Play Store app. It is placed with pull-out menu on left side. Here you’ll tap on the “My apps” which indicates you either all the or installed apps on your device. It shows you which ones could be updated, the ones which have been selected for update will be up to date at that moment of time only.