No more security passwords needed to get connected to your buddy’s Wi-Fi connection, right now you need only invites. Yes, you can instantly get connected to your buddy’s Wi-Fi internet connection with an invite from your buddy. Using Instabridge, an Android OS App, now you can give sharing accessibility of your Wi-Fi connection to your friends, using your list of contacts on your phone, Rather than giving out the security code. It is a practical way to link and connect without the stress to share security passwords.
This android app (Instabridge) will help you to share a Wi-Fi connection on Android to connect automatically with your friends around the world.
You may experienced the scenario like this before in any public cafeteria and cafe , you have to get shared security password to use Wi-Fi connection to use net. But now with Android App Instabridge, one can access openly shared Wi-Fi all over the world.
In inclusion, you can encourage any of your buddies to be a part of the network without having to find and type in the password. If you choose you do not want them in your network, simply you can remove them.
- You can share Wi-Fi security passwords with your buddies
- You can Sync passwords between your phone and other iDevice like tablet easily
- You can access publicly shared Wi-Fi (like cafes and restaurants) all over the world
- You can get automatically connected whenever a shared Wi-Fi is available
- You can back up all passwords in the cloud â So donât worry about losing your phone
Currently This app works only on Android. But in feature you can expect it iOS Platforms.
Watch The Video Below To Know That How Instabridge Android App Works:
Price : Free
Size : 2.4 MB
Download Instabridge via Google Play