If you frequently call the people with the extensions in their mobile phones numbers by using your own iPhone, you will be very glad to find out that there is a much simpler way to call them, instead of dialing the extensions manually each time. Here is how to set up automatic extension dialing on your own iPhone.
- Open up the “Contacts” tab in Phone app and then tap on “+” button at top right corner to make a new contact.
- Type first name of the contact and last name.
- When you entering the contact number, you will see a dial pad show up. type the number with no extension and then simply tap on ”+*#” button.
- From this point you may enter +, * or #, but you will see specific buttons for wait and pause also.
You may also like these:
- How To Ignore Unwanted Calls With iOS 6 Now
- How To Block Unwanted Calls & Messages With iOS 7 [Video]
- How To Set Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor On iPhone 5S
- Easy Way To Improve iPhone Call Quality With iOS 7
How To Set Up Automatic Extension Dialing On iPhone
- A lot of phone lines will need you to hold back before you dial any extension, so it is possible to tap on pause key and then type the extension. (This pause key places a comma in phone number, and you may press it several times if the wait is too long.)
- You also can tap on Wait key just in case you are uncertain the length of time you’ve to wait right until the phone line asks for the extension. In such case, you will have to tap dial button once more for the phone extension to be inserted. (The Wait key places the semicolon.)
- And that all. Tap rhe “Done” in order to save, and the very next time when you can call this specific contact his/her extension are going to be dialed automatically.