In 2012, Apple has released an icon centric interface for Apple TV, and it became easier to turn around application icons on Apple TV’s menu / home screen .
Just in case if you are not conscious, then you may also hide app icons on the main screen of Apple TV.
Here is a guide on how to hide app icons on the main menu of Apple TV:
- Launch the Settings app from Apple TV’s home screen.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Parent Controls.
After this scroll down to the application, which you want to hide and press Select on the remote to hide that from the screen. You will observe that the status of the application changes to “Show” to “Hide”. So you may repeat this step for all applications to be deleted from the home screen.
You may also like:
- iOS 7 Beta Bug Allows You To Hide The Stock Apps [Video]
- Download LockStatusHide Jailbreak Tweak To Hide iPhone Status Bar, Watch Widget When Lock Screen Is On
- Step By Step Guide For Activating iPhone Without SIM Card In iOS 6
- How To Disable iAds & Hide Stock Apple Apps Through HiddenApps without Jailbreak
Note: No need to activate parental controls to hide the icons, although, you can stop anyone from modifying these settings by activating parental control. If you have parental controls enabled you will get a third option “Prompt”, which is not relevant to hide an application on the main screen of Apple TV, but as you might have suspected, is useful for parental control, you are prompted to user access code to access the application.