If you need to delete some songs from your Music app on iOS 7 but you discover that some of the music songs not deleted. It is basically a generic issue but it has become even worse with the iOS 7. So in case you by yourself face this issue, So here is one thing you can try out. yes we have a little work that how to fix iOS 7 problem unable to delete music from music app.
This guide is targeted for all those people who are using the iTunes Match and iCloud backup. Even though you really do not use the iTunes Match, this technique might do the job for you. Read more to discover how to delete some or all the music from your own iPhone or iPad.
iTunes Match Account Problem:
If you’ve the enabled iTunes Match, actually the Music app is displaying all the music you have. This involves the music that is located on your own iOS device (iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch) or also the music that is located on the iCloud and also inside your iTunes Match account (which once again is the cloud storage).
You may also like these:
- How To Copy Music To iPhone Without iTunes Library Sync
- How To Fix iPhone 4 With iOS 7.0 Typing Delay Issue
How To Fix iOS 7 Problem Unable To Delete Music
If you also find this so it is difficult to delete an album/song, but all you need what just look down:
- Open Settings app
- Tap on the Music
- Turn-off the toggle switch for the iTunes Match
- Also, turn-off the toggle option for the “Show All Music“
- Now, exit from Music app from device’s task switcher.
- Open the Music app again and try to delete songs now. If you need to delete the whole album, just tap on “Album view”.
- To wipe off all the music, just go-to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Music and then tap on the Edit. This will bring the “Delete” button. To delete Tap on this and finally tap on the Delete to remove all the music.
Very Interesting that this does not delete the iCloud’s music. As we turn-off the “Show All Music” switch mean that the music is available still somewhere.
If you want to turn-on this back, you will find that some of the music appears on the app. This happen with the iCloud though – indicating, you may tap on this to get the music back to your iOS device. As soon as you’ve this on your own local storage, you may delete this.